Third Call for Papers
6th International Workshop
on Computational Topology in Image Context
June 15-17, 2016
*** Latest news ***
– The conference proceedings will be published in the Springer LNCS series.
– The online submission system is open. Abstracts and papers can now be submitted, using Springer OCS system: https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/home/CTIC2016
Call for Papers
The general aim of CTIC workshops is to gather researchers dealing with the study of topological invariants from the computational point of view, and/or who want to use topological information in discrete geometry applications.
The workshop provides an opportunity for participants from different fields related to computational geometry, discrete geometry, geometric modeling, algebraic topology and image processing to exchange ideas.
The range of topics that are within the scope of CTIC includes (but is not limited to):
▪ Topological invariants and their computation, homology, cohomology, linking number, fundamental groups;
▪ Algorithm optimization in discrete geometry, transfer of mathematical tools, parallel computation in multi-dimensional volume context, hierarchical approaches;
▪ Experimental evaluation of algorithms and heuristics;
▪ Combinatorial or multi-resolution models;
▪ Discrete or computational topology;
▪ Geometric modeling guided by topological constraints;
▪ Computational topological dynamics;
▪ Use of topological information in discrete geometry applications.
- Abstract submission: January 10th, 2016
- Paper submission: January 17th, 2016
- Paper notification: March 18th, 2016
- Registration: from March 18th to June 14th, 2016
- Conference: June 15th-17th
Papers of up to 12 pages (LaTeX Springer LNCS style) must be submitted electronically through EasyChair (the link will be available from the conference website).
Abstracts and papers must be submitted online using Springer OCS system: https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/home/CTIC2016
Full professor of Geometry at the Engineering Faculty of the Bologna University.
Department of Mathematics, Research Center for Mathematical Applications, Advanced Research Center for Electronic Systems «E. De Castro».
Full professor of Computer Science at the University of Poitiers.
Computer Graphics team, XLIM-SIC, UMR CNRS 7252.
The proceedings of the conference will be published in the Lecture Notes in
Computer Science series by Springer-Verlag.
Aldo Gonzalez Lorenzo
Ricardo Uribe Lobello
2014: Timisoara, Romania
2012: Bertinoro, Italy
2010: Chipiona, Spain
2009: St. Kathrein / Offenegg, Austria
2008: Poitiers, France